Saturday, February 4 – Monday, February 6, 2023
Thank you for your interest in participating in the D-Team Clinics at the Boston Mills Ski Resort/Seven Springs. We are excited to have Heidi Ettlinger, Stephen Helfenbein, Kevin Jordan and Doug Radefeld join us this year!
We are using an online Registration and Payment system again this year. To participate, please read this page and complete the steps listed below. Registration is not complete until payment is received and the online registration form is complete.
All participants are responsible for their own lift tickets. Participants may use their Epic pass or purchase their own lift ticket through the resorts websites. Participants must be 18 years of age unless they are patrollers. All participants must bring a signed copy of the DTeam Release Form with them to their session(s).
Check out the available sessions!
D-Team Sessions at Boston Mills are 3 hours. Cost is $65 for patrollers and $75 for all others per session.
Saturday, February 4, 2023
Afternoon Ski (1- 4pm)
Morning Board (9am – Noon)
Afternoon Board (1- 4pm)
Afternoon New Patroller (1- 4pm)
Sunday, February 5, 2023
Morning Ski (9am – Noon)
Afternoon Ski (1- 4pm)
*There will not be any boarder sessions available on Sunday. If interested in a boarder session, please sign up for Saturday or Monday*
Seven Springs Trip- Monday, February 6, 2023
Seven Springs Bus Trip- includes bus, instruction and lunch. Cost is $190 for patrollers and $220 for all others.
Seven Springs (NO bus option)- includes instruction and lunch. Cost is $120 for patrollers and $175 for all others.
Ready to Register?
Please use the link(s) below to select your sessions. This will take you to PayPal to pay for your selected sessions. After completing your transaction on PayPal, you will be directed to complete the Google Registration form (also available here). To be fully registered you must submit payment and complete the Registration form.
Patrollers- Boston Mills Sessions
(February 4th New Patroller Session does not require PayPal. If only registering for this session, please proceed directly to the Google Form Registration)
Instructors/Others- Boston Mills Sessions
For those wishing to submit payment via check, please click here to register. Once you have completed the registration form, you will need to mail a check made payable to BMBWAV Ski Patrol to John Darr, 435 Gresham, Fairlawn, OH 44333.
*** Note to Participants***
Boston Mills sessions (Saturday and Sunday)
- Please bring your signed 2023 D-Team Release Form with you.
- Registration will begin at 8:00 AM on Saturday and Sunday for the AM sessions. Plan to be on the snow in front of the patrol room and in your group at 9:00 AM.
- Morning clinics start when the lifts open and end at Noon.
- Groups will break for lunch from Noon until 1:00 PM. Lunch is on your own.
- Afternoon registration begins at Noon on the 2nd floor of the patrol room.
- Afternoon clinics start at 1:00 PM and end at 4:00 PM.
Seven Spring Bus Trip (Monday)
- The bus leaves promptly at 6:00 AM from the Boston Mills parking lot.
- Arrive at 5:30 AM with your gear packed and ready to load on the bus.
- Park in the employee parking lot.
- Coffee and bagels/donuts will be provided on the bus.
- Lunch will also be provided at Seven Springs.
- Dinner is on your own.
- The bus returns to Boston Mills between 9:30 and 10:00 PM.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY All cancellations must be made via e-mail to email@example.com. Refunds will be made as follows:
- For cancellations 7 days before the bus trip or ski session(s) a 50% refund of all monies paid will be issued. If a replacement can be found by the canceler, a full refund will be issued, provided the replacement person pays the full amount due prior to the bus trip or ski session(s).
- For cancellations 6-1 day(s) before the bus trip or ski session(s) refunds will be as follows:
- For any bus trip or ski session(s) the canceler can find a replacement, a cancellation may be made and a 50% refund issued, provided the replacement person pays the full amount due prior to the scheduled bus trip or ski session(s).
- If the canceler cannot find a replacement, no refund will be issued.
- For cancellations less than 24 hours before the bus trip or ski session(s), no refund will be issued.
- Refunds will be distributed no later than 180 days after the first scheduled day of the trip or activity.